Wednesday, July 21, 2010






Everyday feels like a holiday, even though summer holidays are almost over…

But throughout the summer there has been a lot of change, not only in my life but in the world in general, now that school is almost here, id like to take a few moments to reflect, to take a look back on what has transpired in the last couple of months..

I have realized, that friends come a dime a dozen, but real friends are the ones you are able to put up with. Now I'm not trying to sound homo, but if your reading this you’ll know what I mean about real friends, there the ones that no matter what, no matter the shit you go through, they will always be there. As a wise man once told me, “we ride together, we die together, bad boys for life.’

This summer has also been one of the most unorthodox summers that I have ever been apart of. That is because of the movement in the NBA, lol, seriously though, the Lakers going to game seven was nerve racking enough. I knew baby bean would of done anything to get that ring; he is and forever will be the last heir to Jordan’s throne. Now if your reading this with anger in your heart because your brain actually believes Lebron is the best, well hear me out. Did Jordan ever leave Chicago? No. Did Jordan ever bail on his team? No. Did Jordan ever jump on another team just to chase a ring? No. Did Kobe ever leave LA? No. Did Kobe ever bail on his team? No. Did Kobe ever jump on another team just to chase a ring? No. Lebron even had the audacity to make us watch that “Lebron-a-thon” aka “the Decision”, and that was a load of bullshit. All the Lebron followers will always take a back seat to Jordan, to Kobe and even Dwade, because no matter what happens, Dwade will always have one more ring then Lechoke.

I would also like to give a big shout out to Questlove, because the performance he put on at pyramid was the best show Winnipeg has ever seen. So hopefully Drizzy can live up to the hype tonight.

AND just on a personal note, today is July 15, 2010, and I weighed in at 140, my goal is by October to be at least 155. So hopefully that happens.

Well that is all for right now ladies and gents, before I go I would like to say, Lebron may have went south, but his mom went west… lol

Stay up peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment