Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Don't call it a come back..


DON’T CALL IT A COME BACK!!

First off, I want to congratulate the LA Lakers on their 16th NBA championship by beating the Boston Celtics 4 games to 3, and to Kobe Bryant for receiving another Finals MVP award. Lets hope Phil comes back for one more three peat!!
Well I don’t really got lots to say right now, but there are some things I’ve seen since we’ve last conversated…

1. Ive moved down Pembina, and saw some wild shit already, like Japanese people walking a rabbit?? Now you have to think, were they walkin that rabbit cause its there pet rabbit named Wang, or is the rabbit being walked down there last mile before they are in the next helping of your chow mien? I also saw 3 native people pull off a major heist… at a dollarama, and their main item they took… a box of reeses pieces.. :s god damn.
2. There is a bbt (bubble tea) place by my place, and every time I go in there, there are so many azn people and they just stare like im a zoo animal, but that’s not even the weird part lol, they have azn magazines in the place and the technology in there is amazing LOL
3. I recently played NBA 2K10 with Dell Curry, and he is straight gangsta, he doesn’t even give a fcuk, he just comes out and straight balls.


I don’t know what else to say, but when I do ill make yall the first ones to know!

QUEENSBRIDGE PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment