Monday, March 29, 2010

Who is your G.O.A.T?

Well I know I have been being a blog slut as of late, 3 posts in 2 days? Is that shit legal in the blog community? Whatever, fuck it.

Interestingly enough, the other night when I was bunk bed steezed, a good friend of mine asked me who I thought was the G.O.A.T in rap. This is a question that I hold dear and near to my heart, and it also makes an awesome blog post lol.

So who was my G.O.A.T in rap, (GOAT = Greatest Of All Time for you …. people)? This question to me has a couple different answers. I am able to narrow it down to a final 4 (shout out to March Madness). My final 4 would be: Snoop Dogg, Big L, Mos Def, and probably the odds on favorite to be my G.O.A.T, NAS. The main reason I say NAS is cause before I listened to anyone else, before the 4 legends I already said, before the legends that all of rap knows, I listened to Mr. Nasir Jones. It was more than rap for me when I listened to NAS, it defined the life I was going to lead, NAS directed the way the roads in my life were going to take me. Everyone talks about Illmatic when they mention NAS, but for me I can narrow it down to songs, songs like “Get Down”, “Book of Rhymes”, “One Love”, "Rule", and “One Mic”. All those songs mean something to me, I can remember where I was, what I was doing, and how my life changed after those songs. So to me I guess NAS is my G.O.A.T, and in my eyes he is the G.L.O.A.T (Greatest Lyricist Of All Time). But that’s just me. If you got someone better, tell me, but you best have some info or some shit to debate it, cause you all can’t just come at me and say so n so is better and not have a reason. Mad Foreel! GOD’s Son FOREVER…



I would also like to say farewell to HBK, if you all know who that is then pay some respects cause he did a lot for the business, and for those of you who don’t know who that is, then yall some retards.

Also quick shout out to Miss B, she is a local photographer who is doin big things, and is the reason I look beautiful in all my pics!! SHES A BAD BITCH


Rated PG

No comments:

Post a Comment